Sunday, October 28, 2012

Knitting


Knitting is not my thing.  I tried.  I was terrible at it.  However, my mother in law, was an excellent knitter.  Susan knew how to knit quickly, accurately, and made some special gifts for her family.  We have place mats, scarves, sweaters, and blankets.  They are family treasures now that she has passed away.  No one in our current family knits.  However, we snuggle with her blankets, and we know her great love for us was stitched into each piece.  God is like her. 


 Psalm 139:13
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 


God knows how to knit.  I do not.  I realize He is the Supreme Artist.  He alone knew how to make me, you, and those that surround us.  May we realize our own beauty and the beauty in others today.

No comments:

Post a Comment