Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jesus is Our Gift...

"Ye shall find the babe, wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger" (Luke 2:12 KJV).


We are lucky to have the gift...things I'm thankful for today...


836. Addison noticing that an upside down candy cane filled with M and Ms at Wal-Mart yesterday looked like a "J"...he said, "Mom, look!  It's J for Jesus!"  It made me and the lady next to us shopping smile.  He also concluded with, "they told me that at school!"  I'm glad our sons go to Christian schools for their formative years.


837. Bryan was in dad's loving arms early this morning...at 4:45 he awoke crying...Daniel was able to settle him back, and I was allowed to stay snug in bed.  What a treat!


838. Papa is here for a visit, and Granny arrives tomorrow!


839. Christmas music is playing on the iPod in the kitchen...love that!


840.  Christmas cartoons for our kids and us to enjoy.


841. A fire is crackling in our family room.


842. Everyone is sleeping in except Addison and I!


843.  Final day of work today...Christmas is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment