Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NWT Girl's Week/Weekend

Today I will fly back to Kansas City for a girl's weekend/week with my old neighborhood friends!  So excited to have this opportunity.  God blessed us with an amazing company of angels in Olathe, KS.  These women became my friends, and their children my children's friends.  Their spouses also became my husband's friends for wine club, dinners out, and poker in our garage.  I look forward to having another memorable trip with "the girls!"  So happy they included me even though we've moved to Florida.  Year one we traveled to Lake Geneva, WI to stay at "The Acorns" a family home of the Schiefelbeins.  Year two we traveled to Mexico to an all inclusive resort in Cancun.  This year we will drive to Table Rock, MO to stay in condos that the Knights have used before.  It will be fun by the water yet again!  Looking forward to Starbucks, shopping, wine, and the spirit of friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment