Sunday, October 7, 2012

Little Pleasures...

Little things are pleasurable.  Today's top ten: 
1. Waking up asleep on the couch and being able to crawl into bed at 5 a.m. to snuggle with my husband.  Even though he's asleep...he's there.
2.  Morning leisure time to play Legos with Addison early this morning.  I had not taken the time to build with him in a long time.
3. Dining at the Bahia Shrine with my parents...a pancake and egg breakfast.  A big breakfast to start the day...mmmmmm.
4. Time to shop at the Rummage Sale to benefit the Children's Hospitals that Shriners support.  We found many treasures and only spent $10.  One being a clock for our kitchen...just needed a battery.
5.  I hot glued corks to the clock this afternoon.  Wine o'clock...any time!
6. The boys and I attended a Fisher Price House Party.  It was fun to see a high school friend, meet her husband, her children, and her friends.  We had a fun time, and we took home some great free goodies!
7. We enjoyed a quiet lunch at home.  Soup on a fall day.  Yummy!
8.  Watching Bryan paint and create.  Precious.
9.  Watching Addison sort through my tool box, and his sweet help in helping me choose a spot to hang the clock and assisting in handing it to me as I hammered a nail up high.
10.  Talking with Daniel after he safely arrived in Kansas City for his week long Cerner Healthcare Conference.  Great to hear his voice always.  Now off to let the boys give me a manicure and pedicure!


No comments:

Post a Comment