"Come and find the quiet center in the crowded life we lead, find the room for hope to enter, find the frame where we are freed: Clear the chaos and the clutter, clear our eyes that we can see all the things that really matter, be at peace, and simply be." Shirley Erena Murray
41. Dinner with my family
42. Children in bed by 7:30 p.m.
43. Phone calls to new friends
44. Neighborhood Nativity...thanks mom for creating this tradition that I can carry on with our own kids!
45. A dishwasher
46. Hot tea with a candy cane
47. Loads and loads and loads... of laundry...it means we have been blessed with many clothes to wear
48. Saying the Lord's Prayer with Addison nightly...he's precious..."and the power, and the GLORIA forever!"
50. Comfy winter cloths