Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glimmers of Grace...The Search Begins


Ann Voskamp's Blog, A Holy Experience

This web-site was shared to me by my good friend and sister in Christ, Adrienne Maples.  Ann's blog has inspired me to take on the challenge of taking time to photograph and describe different things that I am grateful for. The 1000 items of gratitude will open my eyes I'm sure to the glorious ways God is abounding in my presence. I hope that you enjoy these photos, words, and find your own grace glimmers amidst you.
Love,
Jennifer Cook

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea and better than facebook. Now you can choose what pictures to post and there isn't the annoying cross-references that FB does which clogs the screen.

    I am so very thankful for you. Out Children too. But you were first in my life. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing the pictures.

    Love,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete