Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our mouths...

Our mouths have the capacity for praise or destruction...
"Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts.  Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark."  James 3:5

This verse was a part of the Community Bible Study that I completed for this past week.  James is an interesting book of the Bible.  It's very relevant to today and is timeless...as is God's Word as a whole now that I mention it. :)  Here are some things I'm thankful for that relate to my mouth...

The ability to talk
The ability to eat
Swallowing
Breathing
Eating/tasting foods
Drinking
Praise
Vehicle to share my thoughts/joys/frustrations with others
Can share the Word of God/Fruits of the Spirit
Is beautiful...love to make my lips shine with chapstick/gloss

# 746-755

No comments:

Post a Comment