Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sunshiney day...

It's a sunshiney day, and I'm thankful for that as well as...
A morning of quiet with my husband as the kids slept in...
A fire in our fireplace to warm up our cool house...
Pumpkin pie mixed with oatmeal for breakfast...mmm....
Hot peppermint tea in a snowflake cup that matched my snowflake new pjs...
Morning quiet time...movie/TV time for Addison to watch Bedtime Stories...
Time for me to watch Brothers and Sisters upstairs...a super family drama...
Praise that my best friend from childhood, Sara, is pregnant with her first child!...
Super couples/family dinner/Bible study time last night at our house...4 couples and 7 kids!  wild...
and a Halloween weekend to rest and enjoy trunk or treat this afternoon at church.

# 736-745

No comments:

Post a Comment