Friday, June 1, 2012

When Daddy's Away...

When Daniel travels to KC I have some remarkable moments with the boys.  I learn that life is much easier with dad in the game!  It is difficult to bathe and settle down two boys amidst phone calls from family and after lots of sugar intake.  I am a lax parent, and he is the stronger one.  We need that!

It was sweet to sleep with both of my boys last night in our bed though...even though they take up 3/4 of the bed, and I am left tossing and turning on the 1/4 that I have left.  Rearranging body parts, I make my little pillow available and steal a sheet back to cover me in the night.  They still sleep soundly though, and we fill our big whole in the bed while dad's away.  We miss him, and we love him!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment