Sunday, September 9, 2012

Smiles

Smiles are day changers.  They are so warm and joyful!  My husband and his father headed to the Florida State football game yesterday to have a father son night.  My mom (a.k.a. Granny) came over to have a mother daughter night with me and spend time with the boys.  There were smiles in Longwood and in Tallahassee.  Our boys ran to greet my mom out of the front door when she pulled up yesterday, and they were so happy that she was coming to spend the night at our house.  Daniel and Dan were having a grand time in Tallahassee reportedly from the texts Daniel and I exchanged.  Smiles abounded.  I am thankful for those.  We wake up each day unaware of what it will bring.  I hope today you find some smiles!

Daniel and Dan playing beer pong together at the Leon County Civic Center, Tallahassee, Tail Gating before the FSU-Savannah State Game...rained out...final score 55-0.  Seminoles, sunshine and smiles pre-game time!  I have to admit I was a bit jealous that my father in law learned how to play beer pong before me!  I'm behind in my "life experiences!"  Perhaps another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment