Monday, November 12, 2012

God Given...


I am thankful to have shared a wonderful weekend away with Daniel this past weekend.  We traveled back to the Bahamas via ship instead of plane.  Ten years ago we were married, and we honeymooned in the Bahamas.  It is a beautiful place, and a wonderful place to celebrate God's creation of natural things and human beings.  We are still in love, and we are strengthened by God in loving, serving, and forgiving one another.
I say things and do things I should not, and both God and Daniel are patient and loving with me.  I am a natural born sinner, selfish to the core.  I am working on that daily with God's help.  We bow down to Him who makes us humble.  I pray that our boys will find their God chosen soul mate one day as we have found ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment