God is full of Grace...
486. "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing" (Zephaniah 3:17)
487. God's love is not based on performance or beauty. Gwen Smith
488. "Take in with all Christians the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live full lives, full in the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:18-19, MSG)
489. Romans 5:3-5 (NIV)3Not only so, but we[a] also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
490. Addison and Bryan play so rough together, but God is good...he protects Bryan and Bryan loves the rough play more than I would expect him too! They were precious at McDonald's play place yesterday and on Addison's bed before bedtime...they giggle and play together now. I love it!
491. Addison is singing songs of Praise to the Lord! He is learning all kinds of songs in preschool and at CBS. He is really a little man of God and likes to sing and play the guitar too! :)
492. Bryan is talking more and more...he vocalizes more vowels and makes a few more consonants now too (p, t, s, b)...he "talks" a lot to people too...it's really cute.
493. Daniel mopped our wood foyer floor last night to get rid of some sanding dust from the workers...it always amazes me that he serves me at home and as he goes to work daily...he has a big heart...and I love him.
494. Our tile is laid and our walls in the foyer are Hubble House Tamarisk (light green). It looks amazing! In two days we can hang pictures and walk on the floors again. Yeah!
495. Reflections...I marvel at them...the foyer light casts really pretty light on our walls that I now notice even more since they are lighter and solid now they reflect the light...they remind me of Him...our Beautiful Savior.