Thursday, September 2, 2010

Typical Thursday...

Psalm 91:1-2 (NIV) "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" 

 Today is an atypical AND typical Thursday...but all are worthy of praise...

366.  Daniel will be working from home (atypical)
367.  We will have playgroup at a friend's house in the neighborhood (typical)
368.  I'm up before dawn (typical for me, atypical for most)
369.  Attending an NFL Chiefs vs. Packers preseason game (atypical)
370.  Enjoying time with friends/neighbors...fellowship tonight and other nights (typical)
371.  Excitement about new women's ministries at our church (atypical)
372.  Goggles on my desk?! (atypical...not sure how Addison got them there...they aren't even ours)?!
373.  Organized chaos of papers and such on my desk (typical)
374.  Water fountain sound filling our foyer (typical)
375.  A/C noise (atypical) being that it's turning cooler...yeah! (atypical) We've had a hot summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment