I'm thankful that...
476. My KS-SLP license for speech therapy is in! I will start working with patients this Thursday!
477. My family is sleeping peacefully even if I'm wide awake?!
478. Crickets are chirping outside and a train whistles in the distance...I like those sounds...comforting.
479. Jennifer K. and I had a nice chat on the phone yesterday
480. My mom is tech savvy enough to call for advice. :)
481. My sister's son, Jackson, is so darn cute! It was fun viewing Facebook photos of him last night (thanks Daniel for letting me log on to your account)!
482. We have a new habitat for Frogger (land toad) and Snaily 2.
483. We have electricity...I do love lamp light!
484. We have clean water...reading another blog about a woman's trip to Guatemala...I can only imagine...
485. We know God. It's a blessing to have Bibles, churches, and fellow Believers around and in our home.