Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Hi It's Off to Work I Go!

I'm heading back to work today for a new company.  I will be seeing children in their homes and daycare/preschool settings.  We'll see how it goes?!  I have a four year old girl to see today.  I'm excited to get out of the house for a bit and work with little ones that need some help with their speech and language development.  I feel blessed to be able to work part time.  My boys are excited to have a babysitter they love coming this morning.  So that makes me feel good about leaving too!  I hope your day is good...

Let us acknowledge all good, all delight the world holds, and be content.  George McDonald

Also, a link to the article I wrote this week for Seminole Magazine...http://seminolemagazine.com/2012/08/06/early-speech-and-language-development


No comments:

Post a Comment