Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lessons of Yesterday...

Learning as I go.  Parenting is like that.  I learned some valuable lessons yesterday...
Boys unattended will destroy things in the garage...sidewalk chalk smashed to bits with hammers seemed to be a good idea for our boys while I was inside prepping for my first day of work for the year!  Sidewalk chalk placed out of reach for supervised play next time.

Leaving early for football practice goes a lot smoother...every one is happier and all the gear makes it to practice.

You put the shoulder pads into the practice jersey first then put it on the kid.  Lesson from a veteran mom in the parking lot as we prepped for first practice with pads.  We were struggling with pads first then jersey?!  It doesn't fit?!  Now we know!

Sticker books are a three year old boy's dream.  Bryan was entertained for nearly an hour with stickers on paper, me, and loved showing me his finds in an old book that belonged to Addison...so glad I keep some stuff!

"Seeing our Father in everything makes life one long thanksgiving and gives a rest of heart."
--Hannah Whitall Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment