Sunday, August 29, 2010

326.  Date nights
327.  Shoe shopping
328.  Sam's Club
329.  Margaritas
330.  Soft and sweet smelling sheets (fabric softener...ahhh)
331.  Darkness and light
332.  Old friends
333.  New friends
334.  Sitting by the pool yesterday with just Addison.  He's swimming so well I was actually able to sun and not worry; I could talk with the other moms at the pool and sit on the side.  It was fantastic, plus the weather was awesome yesterday...80s with a breeze!
335.  Grace Connectors...a program at our church that I have been a part of over the summer...12 people all ages, men and women...1 on 1 visits for 1 hour over 12 weeks.  I've met some neat people from our church family!  It really has built fellowship and got me to get out of my comfort zone.  I'm not naturally extroverted!

No comments:

Post a Comment