Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

244.  Callie (our calico cat) purring
245.  Crazy bed hair
246.  Local honey...to sweeten up my hot tea with fresh lemon...mmmm!
247.  Fine point Sharpee markers...love to write notes and graffiti my calendar with those!
248.  Online shopping...so excited about my recent purchases...I have some fun stuff on the way...happy belated Birthday to me...or early anniversary...or frivolous spending?!
249.  Daniel...working the night shift for us/his client...love you!
250.  Babysitters...updating an email for one...thankful we have a list of them!  These girls are great!
251.  The gym...I've been running and exercising again...it feels good to hurt in a good way and tone up again!
252.  Pre dawn...love this time of the day...my time alone with God...and me time!
253.  Wetness...my cat just slobbered on me...ewww...awww...
254.  Organizing/summer cleaning...what to do next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment