Tuesday, August 31, 2010

346. Giggles
347. Tired eyes...I know we have slept peacefully
348.  Care.com...great website that has led us to some awesome babysitters...now who to choose!?
349.  Diamonds...looking at my wedding rings today...so pretty!
350.  Ebay...I SO enjoy shopping and selling on there!  What a neat website creation!
351.  Craigslist...I also enjoy selling and shopping on this website...it even led me to this new job!
352.  Seminole football...the countdown begins...our first game is this coming Saturday!  GO 'NOLES!
353.  Kid's Day Out...today is Bryan's first day of "school!"  We'll see how it goes?!
354.  Flowers...I did a walk through of our flower beds with my neighbor across the street who likes to garden...she gave me some good advice...yeah!
355.  Blessings...they surround us.  Thank you God for showing your face in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment