Friday, August 13, 2010

Foolish

"Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?" (Galatians 3:3, NIV)

I am foolish.  I try not to be.  I hope that this morning as I wake and begin my day I will see and hear God.  I tend to strive to be that super mom and fabulous wife.  May I rely on him for my strength and direction. AMEN


Okay so here's the next ten Glimmers of Grace:


211. Addison diving off the diving board into 13 feet of water with little hesitation
212. Swimming across the deep end with both of my boys
213.  Sunny summer play time at a new pool yesterday with neighborhood friends
214.  Buckets of water falling from the sky
215.  Showering off and wearing a pretty dress for no specific reason yesterday morning
216.  Giving gifts to friends
217.  Our neighborhood friends
218.  Time to bake muffins
219.  The joy of Addison's face when he got a 4 ft. long licorice whip at the snack bar yesterday...ate the whole thing of course!
220.  Rocking with Bryan before bed...he's getting so big!

221. Ice Cream Cones

No comments:

Post a Comment