Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Another Wild Wednesday...

Today I'm reflecting on the wild-ness that is still worthy of thanks to God the Father Almighty...Maker of Heaven and Earth, of all that is seen and unseen...

131. Waking up with one leg asleep...tingly...weird...yet alive to begin another day
132. Waking up with the Addison alarm clock...yes, he wakes us up before 7 a.m. daily
133. Play time with our neighborhood friends...5 boys is somehow calmer than my 2 alone
134.  Lunch at 10:45 a.m. is normal
135.  Having a peanut butter and jelly hot dog bun is a creative lunch for me
136.  The babysitter forgets to come for my doctor's appointment, but her mom covers until she arrives so I can go...I guess our duties as parents are far reaching into the teen years!
137.  Afternoon play time with a new friend from church and her son...again 3 boys is somehow more fun than just 2 especially in the not so happy hours of the afternoon to dinner window
138. Snack time of cheese sticks and poptarts with the kids is divine before dinner!
139. Fish sticks never tasted so good.   Dinner a la freezer plus microwave baked potatoes and salads...praise God I wasn't born in the early 1900s or before!  Moms had is way worse I know!
140.  Lego Star Wars on Nintendo Game Cube...Addison and I had some mother-son bonding before his bed time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment