Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am thankful that I am...
286.  Sleeping better
287.  Spending time with my mom this week
288.  Going on a double date with my husband and our neighbors tonight
289.  The mother of two boys who are so fun to play with...we had a great day at Black Bob Bay pool!
290.  The wife of an amazing man who works so hard during the week and on the weekends.
291.  Going back to work part time...yes, I have a new job lined up two 1/2 days at a nursing home as the speech therapist.
292.  Surrounded by blessings.
293.  Able to walk to the mailbox...I realize some people wish they COULD walk.
294.  Clean...I do love showers.
295.  Looking at books on my desk...so many people in our world do not have such luxuries.


"Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me...." Psalm 43:3

No comments:

Post a Comment