Monday, August 30, 2010

Children...

Matthew 19:14 "Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. '"

336. Little children...we have so much fun with our own, and we enjoyed teaching the 3s Sunday school class yesterday!
337.  Pool time with our whole family
338. Skype with the Cook family
339.  $11 jelly beans...yes, yesterday I spent $11 on jelly beans at the grocery store...who knew the jelly belly jelly beans were $6.99 a lb! 
340. $10 off your grocery bill...I was at the store for a $10 off deal when you buy 6 boxes of General Mill's cereal...that almost covered the jelly beans!
341.  Painting...we are staining our deck furniture and deck...fun times!  It looks awesome!
342.  Rest.  I had such a great nap yesterday and slept hard last night...thank you Daniel for taking Addison to the pool so I could nap with Bryan yesterday, and thank you Benedryl!
343.  Air condtioning...it just clicked in...I'm thankful we're not living without it.
344.  Bobby Bowden...reading a book about him right now...Pure Gold...what an interesting man!
345.  Glasses.  I noticed Bobby wears glasses on the cover of the book, and today I go for an eye doctor appointmen.  I'm thankful I can see, and glasses help me see better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment