Today we ventured to the mall for the first time in a long time. Here are some of the things that were worthy of pause and appreciation...
181. Covered parking...we were able to park in the shade on this hot summer day
182. We drove to the mall and back...we have a car, and many in our world would consider that a luxury.
183. Sit and stand stroller...built for two kiddos...again a luxury
184. Crisp one dollar bills (Thanks to Grandpa Dan!) to put into the token machine for the boys to ride the indoor carousel (Yes, our mall has an indoor carousel)...again what a luxury!
185. Bryan's first carousel ride...he did take his thumb out of his mouth to hang on to the bar!
186. Indoor playground time with slick shiny toy cars for the kids to slide and climb on
187. Packed picnic lunch enjoyed at a quiet table with my boys
188. Bath and body works...such nice staff, and so neat to have special scented soaps to take home
189. A new toy store...of course we had to break out the crisp $2 bills this time (Thanks Grandpa Dan!) to buy two placemats and a whistling glider. I look forward to trying this out with Addison off of our back deck and in our yard.
190. Quiet time...Bryan transferred for a nap and Addison is resting on the couch watching Alvin and the Chipmunks for the 20th+ time!