Friday, August 20, 2010

Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart

276.  There is a song that we sang in youth group when I was in high school...
"Give thanks with a grateful heart,
Give thanks to the Holy One,
Give thanks because he's given Jesus Christ His Son, Give Thanks..."

277.  Philippians 4:8 "Think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected."

278.  Girlfriends..."I thank my God every time I remember you." Phillipians 1:3
279.  Our boys' faith: "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and dept of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blamelss until the day of Chirst, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ-to the glory and praise of God." Phillipians 1:9-11
280. It was so neat to be with Addison and pray together before his shots yesterday at the doctor's office.  He took 3 shots to his biceps with tears, but he was brave in my eyes.
281.  I hope his faith in God continues to grow, and I pray he doesn't fear the doctor's office now because of shots!
282.  Bryan is loving on Granny, and his separation anxiety from me is improving.
283.  Daniel lovingly rubbed my back last night when I was exhausted, tearful, and fearful about making a decision about whether to return to work part time or not.
284.  My decision to return to work is still be discerned.  I pray for clarity of heart and peace of mind.
285.  "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain." Phil. 1:21 Prayers for those we know who are fighting cancer.  It is a hard road.  They are suffering...may Christ fill them with strength in this life. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment